Friday, March 27, 2009

Award Time!

Becky at My Thoughts...Your Thoughts? has bestowed the Proximidade Award on me! Thanks so much for this honor!




"This blog invests and believes in the Proximity - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award."


I am passing this award on to:


Fresh Ink Books
You've GOTTA Read This!
Kiss My Book
Books and Cooks

5 comments:

Erika Powell said...

awww thanks so much! you are awesome

Carebear said...

Congrats on the award! That's awesome. Just stopped by to say thanks for entering my Support the Troops giveaway and for following! I’ll be drawing two winners on Tuesday. Hope you’re one of them! Thanks for the tip on Operation Paperback. Hadn't heard of it before, but no I'm getting on board! And pass on my thanks and good luck to your brother!

Sandy Nawrot said...

OK, I know I answered you last night, but my comment isn't here! I'm losing my mind! Anyway, thank you so much for this award! I adore your blog, and it means alot for you to pass this on to me! I will get it turned around this weekend!

Literary Feline said...

Congratulations! You definitely deserve this award. :-)

Tara said...

I'm just now seeing this! That's lovely, thanks so much for the award. You are very deserving of it.