Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Non-Fiction Five Challenge


Trish of Trish's Reading Nook is hosting the Non-Fiction Five Challenge. My non-fiction category in my 999 Challenge is over half completed, so I decided to sign up for this one as well!

The Rules:

1. Read 5 non-fiction books during the months of May - September, 2009 (please link your reviews on Mister Linky each month; Mister Linky can be found each month on this blog)

2. Read at least one non-fiction book that is different from your other choices (i.e.: 4 memoirs and 1 self-help)


My Choices:
4. Perfection: A Memoir of Betrayal and Renewal by Julie Metz (review coming soon)
5. Lost Boy by Brent Jeffs (review)

5 comments:

Sandy Nawrot said...

Ahhhh! This is so tempting! I shall resist, I shall resist...

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Melissa--so glad you signed up for the challenge! I'll look forward to seeing what you decide to read. Happy reading!

S. Krishna said...

I think I'm going to join this one even though I'm already signed up for WAY too many challenges.

Literary Feline said...

Good luck with the challenge, Melissa! I'm still deciding whether to jump in or not. It's so tempting! I look forward to seeing what you decide to read.

gautami tripathy said...

Waiting for your choices!

Here are my choices for NFF!