Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

I really enjoyed The Lovely Bones so the comparison to that book caught my attention. I have been on a bit of a YA kick lately so that was another selling point. I love the cover too.

The Everafter by Amy Huntley

On Sale: 9/29/2009
Teen Fiction
ISBN 9780061776793
256 pages

A haunting and hopeful debut teen novel in the vein of The Lovely Bones about a girl who revisits random moments in her life through the objects she's lost—and learns surprising things about her life and death.


Shooting Stars Mag said...

I really want to read this one as well. I did enjoy the Lovely Bones.

I love YA, if you are looking for some new things, check my blog for the YA carnival this week and you could win some fun ya books (arc and others)


Lenore said...

Oh yeah! I am so with you on this one. I do have an eARC of it, but still hoping for the real thing :)

Zibilee said...

This book sounds excellent! I will have to check it out when it becomes available. Thanks for the heads up.