Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tuesday Teaser

Tuesday Teaser is hosted by Should Be Reading and asks you to...
1. Grab your current read.
2. Let the book fall open to a random page.
3. Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page. You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
4. Please avoid spoilers!


She knew she couldn't count on him, but what else was there to do? With a sigh, she left the cottage, turning off the lights as she went.

--True Colors by Kristin Hannah


Last year I read Firefly Lane and loved it, so I am hoping True Colors lives up to my expectations!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Great teaser. I have been wanting to read something by Kristin Hannah. I will have to add this to my TBR list.