Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Book Awards Reading Challenge III


5 months. 5 awards.

Thanks to all those who participated in either or both of the first two challenges!! Are you up for a third? The challenge for Book Awards 3 will be slightly different. First of all, it will only last for 5 months, from July 1 through December 1, 2009. That is because Book Awards 4 will be from February 1 through December 1, 2010.
Rules:

1. Read 5 books from 5 different awards during July 1, 2009 through December 1, 2009.
2. Overlaps with other challenges are permitted.
3. Choices don't have to be posted right away, and lists may be changed at any time.
4. 'Award winners' is loosely defined; make the challenge fit your needs.
5. SIGN UP using Mr. Linky below -- please use a SPECIFIC post link.
6. If you'd like to be a contributor on this blog, email me at 3m.michelle at gmail and reference your blog address if you have one. (I must have your email address, so comments to this post won't work.)
7. Have fun reading!


Not that I need another challenge, but this one looks like fun! I have a lot of award winning books sitting on my shelves and hopefully this will help me move them up.
Books Read:
1. Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout (review) - Pulitzer Prize Winner
2. Let Me Go by Helga Schneider (review) - D.J.S. Winner of AudioFile Earphones Award, Listen Up Award
3. The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory (review) - Romantic Novel of the Year Award

1 comment:

Sandy Nawrot said...

I have promised myself NO MORE CHALLENGES until I clear the ones I already have. Maybe this summer I'll make some headway, then I'll see about some more!