Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It's Vacation Time!


I am headed out today for four glorious days of fun on the water! I will be visiting my aunt and uncle who live on a lake. My dad, my sis, her hubby and their kids will also be there. Unfortunately, my hubby won't be able to make it.

We will also have another aunt, uncle and cousin drive down for a few days while we are there. I am really looking forward to this as I haven't seen them in many, many years.

When I get back, hopefully tanned and relaxed, I head to Denver to two days of class for work. So, with all that I will be mostly computer-less for almost a week. I will have a few reviews post while I'm gone, but will be absent from commenting. It will probably take me quite a while to get caught up with my reader when I get back. I may have to mark the posts read and start fresh, but I hate the thought of missing something...

See you all in a week!

6 comments:

Vasilly said...

Have a great time! See you in a week.

Teddy Rose said...

Have a great time Melissa!

Cindy said...

Have an awesome time, enjoy yourself :)

Bingo said...

HAVE A GOOD TIME AND WHEN YOU COME BACK, COME BY BOOKIN' WITH BINGO AS I HAVE AN AWARD FOR YOU. LOOK FOR THE JUNE 19 POST TO FIND IT...HAVE FUN!

Lenore Appelhans said...

Hope you had a good time - since this was posted 4 days ago, I will assume you are home by now :)

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Can't wait to hear about your vacation. Hope you had a great time.