Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tuesday Thingers!


Wendi asks...Have you ever looked at the Common Knowledge page, or viewed the history of changes/additions? If you were aware of this section, have you added any information? Do you find this information useful or interesting?

I have looked at the Common Knowledge info before, but have only contributed a few times. I have meant to add more info but, as usual, lack of time has kept me from it. I didn't know there was a history of changes page and will have to check it out.

I love the fact that LibraryThing users get to help make the site better by adding additional info. And for those who contribute on a regular basis, there are badges available too.

3 comments:

Lenore Appelhans said...

Oooh! Badges!

Jacquie L Reaville said...

Yup I got a badge, forgot about those!

Minding Spot said...

Hey Melissa!

Because I appreciate your blog and all your hardwork, I've gifted you with the Lemonade award.

Details on my blog :)

Congratulations!!