Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Awards!

I have recently been given some awards by fellow bloggers and I wanted to take the time to thank everyone. Things have been hectic in real life and I haven't had as much time for my blog as I would like. However, these awards are very important to me and I wanted to make sure they got the acknowledgement they deserved.
I received the Lemonade Award from Wendy at Wendy's Minding Spot. This is for blogs with attitude and/or gratitude.

Becky at My thoughts...your thoughts awarded me the Well Worth Watching award. It is for all those blogs you cannot wait to read every day, that you look forward to seeing updates on and that have inspired you in your own blogging!

The Butterfly Award was given to me by Debbie at Wrighty's Reads.


And last, but certainly not least, I received the Premio Dardas Award from Wendy at Wendy's Minding Spot. This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his/her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary and personal values every day.
Thank you ladies for all the awards. The are greatly appreciated!
Since I am slow in getting these all up, as these awards have been going around for a while, I have decided to show my gratitude to ALL of the blogs that I faithfully read by spending more time commenting. I know how much I love to receive comments on my blog and am making a commitment to comment as much as possible on others blogs.

2 comments:

Sandy Nawrot said...

Wow, Melissa! You are raking them in, as well you should! Congrats!

Sandra said...

Congratulations. And you make an interesting point about commenting.
Awards are lovely but a relevant comment is the nicest thing you can give a book blogger.