Saturday, January 17, 2009

This Week in Books...


I have been limited this week in blogging and reading time, but I did get a couple of books in the mail.

Tuesday:
Cross Country by James Patterson on audio. This was a contest win from Jenn's Bookshelf.

Wednesday:
Mixed Blood by Roger Smith from LibraryThing's Early Reviewer Program.


I was only able to finish one book this week as I have spent Wednesday though Saturday morning in a seminar for work. All of the studying I had to do in the evening really cut into my reading time. Hopefully next week things will be back to normal!

2 comments:

Sandy Nawrot said...

I get very twitchy if I can't get my reading and listening time in! Here's to a normal week!

Literary Feline said...

I have to attend a training on Tuesday that promises to be less than exciting. I would love to sneak in my book and read, but I'm afraid that would be a little too obvious. LOL Enjoy your new books!