Saturday, January 10, 2009

This Week in Books...


Since last week was a short work week and very hectic, I am combining that post with this one. I also didn't get very many books last week...

Weds December 31:
A Child's Journey out of Autism by Leeann Whiffen from Sourcebooks

This week I received:

Monday:
An Exact Replica of a Figment of My Imagination by Elizabeth McCracken from a friend on Bookmooch

Tuesday:
Look Me in the Eye: My Life with Asperger's by John Elder Robison from Bookmooch
Labor of Love: A Midwife's Memoir by Cara Muhlhahn, Ricki Lake, and Abby Epstein from Bookmooch

Thursday:
Delicate Edible Birds: And Other Stories by Lauren Groff from Harper Collins


I have also decided that this post will recap where I am at with all my reading challenges. Hopefully this will keep me organized, which is not one of my strong points...

As of the first of the year I have completed 4 books for my 100+ books challenge and 999 challenge. 2 of those also counted for my countdown challenge.

1 comment:

Literary Feline said...

I am thinking of doing a monthly recap of my challenge progress to help me stay organized too. It'll fit in with the "I Suck At Challenges" Challenge. :-)

I'm curious about McCracken's book and look forward to hearing what you think of it when you do get a chance to read it.

Happy Reading!