Saturday, February 28, 2009

This Week in Books...


The first part of my week was filled with books, but the end was a bit of a dry spell. I have plenty to keep me busy for a while, though.

Saturday:
--The Uncrowned Queen by Posie Graeme-Evans from Bookmooch
--Mounting Fears by Stuart Woods from Paperback Swap

Tuesday:
--Bonk: The Curious Coupling of Science and Sex by Mary Roach from Paperback Swap

Wednesday:
--Skeletons at the Feast by Chris Bohjalian from Paperback Swap
--The Splendor of Silence by Indu Sundaresan from Bookmooch


This week I finished a couple of Young Adult books, 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson and A Countess Below Stairs by Eva Ibbotson. I don't usually read a ton of YA, so these were a nice, light change of pace.

I also read Dry by Augusten Burroughs and really enjoyed it. Forgive Me by Amanda Eyre Ward was ok, but not quite what I had hoped for.

What books made it to you this week?

2 comments:

Lenore Appelhans said...

You just read 13 Little Blue Envelopes this week? That's so cool! Thanks for voting in my poll. It appears that one would be winning.

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

I really enjoyed Skeletons at the Feast. Hope you do too.