Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Waiting On Wednesday


Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.


I finished Bloom by Elizabeth Scott a couple of weeks ago and really enjoyed it. I've also heard great things about Living Dead Girl and this one looks really good too.


Love You Hate You Miss You by Elizabeth Scott

On Sale: 5/26/2009
Teen Fiction
ISBN 9780061122835
288 pages

What if you thought you killed your best friend? With sarcastic humor, cutting insight, and beautiful prose, Elizabeth Scott delivers a searing story of a teenage girl struggling to put the pieces of her life back together.

6 comments:

Mari - Escape In A Book said...

What a horrible thought. I'm looking forward to read more about this book soon :)

Here's the book I'm waiting for.

Tina said...

Ruth --I love your blog.and have just given you an award. Please see my blog for the details.

Keep those great recommendations coming.

Minding Spot said...

Wow! Deep plot and thoughts.....cover is very intriguing!!

Catherine said...

Hi Melissa.

I really enjoy your blog. Because you make me smile, I’m giving you a Lemonade Award. The details are on my blog.

I can’t remember whether I’ve ever actually commented on your blog before. I’m really bad at commenting. I promise to comment in future, though, and not just lurk in the background.

Caty.

Becky W. said...

I'm passing out awards! Pick it up here!

Lisa said...

I think I added every Elizabeth Scott to my list after Bloom. I know this one and Living Dead Girl are totally different, but I can't wait to get to them.