Saturday, May 23, 2009

This Week in Books...


This week brought me fewer books, and that's ok with me!

Today my youngest brother is graduating from high school. We'll all hang out and BBQ. I think Mom is happy to have all of us (almost) on our own.

Monday:
--If I Stay by Gayle Forman from Paperback Swap
--Loitering with Intent by Stuart Woods from Bookmooch

Wednesday:
--Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin from Goodreads



This week I am sooooo excited for If I Stay by Gayle Forman. Even since Lenore mentioned it, I knew I had to read it!

5 comments:

Laura @ A Jane of All Reads said...

If I Stay is on my to read list. Can't wait to hear what you think.

deltay said...

Ahh, that's so awesome, IF I STAY is definitely on my "Must Get" list. :)

Sandy Nawrot said...

There has been some great buzz about "If I Stay". I can't wait to hear more about it!

Darlene said...

I've heard If I Stay is good. I look forward to your thoughts on it.

Lisa said...

I have If I Stay from the library. It's near the top of the stack, but I have to mentally prepare myself for it.