Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tuesday Thingers!

The question for the final Tuesday Thinger from Boston Bibliophile is about Holiday gift-giving. Do you give books for the holidays? Did you participate in LT's SantaThing, either this year or last, or in other blogging gift exchanges? Were you happy with what you received?

I do give books for Christmas when I know the receiver will enjoy them. As much as I'd like to share my love of reading with everyone, I don't like to give gifts that are about me, instead of the other person.

I looked at the SantaThing this year but didn't participate. It looks like a fun program and hopefully I will have the time to be involved with it next year. I enjoy white elephant swaps and think this would be fun too.


jlshall said...

Yes, the SantaThing exchange does look like fun. Hope LT does it again next year. This year SantaThing had come and gone before I ever knew about it!

bermudaonion said...

I did the bloggers Secret Santa, so I skipped SantaThing - you just can't do but so much.

Lenore said...

White elephant swaps are hilar - but we haven't been able to get them off the ground in Germany.

Wendi B. - Wendi's Book Corner ~ Rainy Day Reads in Seattle said...

You are right about not everyone being a reader. I do try to encourage reading in my nieces though - so far they all love books which is great!

Here's my Thinger! I would also like to invite you to join me at Wendi's Book Corner next week as I begin hosting Tuesday Thinger with a huge thank you to Marie!

:) Wendi