Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tuesday Thingers!


Today's Question: The LT Home Page feature. How are you liking it? Or not? Do you go here when you log into LT or do you use your profile page more?


I actually like the Home Page feature quite a lot, but tend to forget about because my quick link button is set to my profile page. I don't really spend all that much time on my profile page either so maybe I need to change my link button.

I especially like the connection news section. I have stumbled on some books there that I might not have know about otherwise. There are some sections at the bottom, like tag watch, on this day and hot reviews, that I don't look at.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

I don't pay attention to Hot Reviews either. As someone else has said, "What makes them hot?"

Lenore Appelhans said...

For the longest time, my home page would always tell me what book store events were going on in Boston. Just to tease me I guess.

Wendi said...

I've never really noticed the Hot Reviews much - I tend to enjoy reading new and upcoming books from a lot of genres, and for some reason, whenever I look over there, they just don't seem to appeal to me.

Here's my Thinger!

:) wendi

Dawn @ sheIsTooFondOfBooks said...

I didn't know about the "tag watch" section until I poked around when Marie asked this question.

My full answer is here.