Friday, December 26, 2008

This Week in Books...




I have been getting so many ARCs in that I need another way to help me keep track and thought this would be a great way to do that and a way to also thank the publishers and authors who so generously sent them my way.


Saturday:

Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford from Random House
Knit Two by Kate Jacobs. I won this from Pop Culture Junkie

Monday:

Cathy's Ring by Sean Stewart, Jordan Weisman, and Cathy Brigg from Running Press
The Plague by Joanne Dahme from Running Press
Rainy Day Rescue by Inda Schaenen from Running Press
The Quarter Horse Foal by Inda Schaenen from Running Press

Tuesday:

Lethal Legacy by Linda Fairstein from Random House

Friday:
Outliers by Malcom Gladwell from Hachette Book Group


This will usually be posted on Friday or Saturday, but the holidays have me off schedule this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great stack of books!