Thursday, December 4, 2008

Booking Through Thursday...




1. Do you have a favorite author?

I have a few that I consider favorites, but if I had to pick one favorite it would be Diana Gabaldon

2. Have you read everything he or she has written?

No, I haven't read everything she has written, even though I own all her books. I haven't gotten around to reading the newest Lord John Books yet. I also don't have a couple of the anthologies that she has stories in, nor have I read them

3. Did you LIKE everything?

I hate to say it, but no, I really didn't like the first Lord John book, which is why I haven't gotten around to the other ones yet.

4. How about a least favorite author?

Hmmm, I can't really think of a least favorite. There are lots of books that I haven't finished, but if that's the case I don't usually read any more of that authors books.

5. An author you wanted to like, but didn’t?

One author that I was surprised I didn't like was Jonathan Kellerman. I read one of his Alex Delaware series and I wasn't impressed. I know quite a few people who love the series though, so maybe I need to give it another try.

2 comments:

SmilingSally said...

I was able to answer #4 because I had to read while in college. Please visit to see my answers.

Literary Feline said...

I haven't read anything by Diana Gabaldon, but I know her Outlander series is really popular. I do enjoy Jonathan Kellerman's books, but I think I'm growing a bit weary of them. It's been a while since I picked up one of his books to read.