Monday, December 15, 2008

Read Your Own Books Challenge


I hardly need another challenge, but the modifications that S. Krishna made inspired me. I am going to read the first 10 books that I requested when I joined Paperbackswap over 2 years ago. These books have been sitting on my shelves long enough!

These books are:

1. The Last Days of Dogtown by Anita Diamant
2. Dry by Augusten Burroughs, (review)
3. The Other Boleyn Girl by Phillipa Gregory (review)
4. Labyrinth by Kate Mosse
5. The Thin Place by Kathryn Davis (review)
6. Pope Joan by Donna Woolfork Cross (review)
7. American Gods by Neil Gaiman
8. The Constant Princess by Phillipa Gregory
9. Amagansett by Mark Mills
10. A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson

1 comment:

Lori's Reading Corner said...

I'm going to have to check my transaction archive and see if I still have any of the books I first ordered when I joined ;)