Saturday, April 11, 2009

This Week in Books...


This week was a slower book week for me, but that's ok! Hopefully it will give me a change to get (a little) caught up.

Monday:
--The Rivers Run Dry by Sibella Giorello from Thomas Nelson

Tuesday:
--The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein from Bookmooch

Thurday:
--A Final Arc of Sky: A Memoir of Critical Care by Jennifer Culkin from LibraryThing

This week I was thrilled to receive The Art of Racing in the Rain. This book has been on my wish list for a while and I was lucky to snag a copy on Bookmooch! Now I just need to find the time to read it.

What arrived in your mailbox this week?

4 comments:

Vasilly said...

I didn't receive much this week, just books for my kids for Easter. Happy reading.

Sandy Nawrot said...

I would read The Art of Racing in the Rain, just for the dog head on the cover. I will await your recommendation!

Lenore Appelhans said...

I got one book! And I bought one for my husband's birthday: The Art of Pixar's Short Films.

kalea_kane said...

I got The Rivers Run Dry this week too! I cannot wait to get into it. :) I look forward to your reviews. :)

Kelly :)