Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tuesday Thingers!


What's the most popular book in your library? Have you read it? What did you think? How many users have it?


The most popular book in my library is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. It is in 26,111 member libraries and has been reviewed 707 times.

I haven't read it yet, or any of the Harry Potter books, even though I have them all. Sometimes I feel like I am one of the last people to get to this series!

The second most popular book in my library is Wuthering Heights, followed by Memoirs of a Geisha.

5 comments:

Beth F said...

If I had only had time to add the HP books to my LT library, they'd be my most popular too!

Thanks for stopping by.

jlshall said...

Well, I thought I was the last person on earth to read Harry Potter! I just got to it this year, and I've only read the first book in the series. Wuthering Heights is much better!

Wendi said...

Oh - i LOVED Memoirs of a Geisha! I've got the HP books, but haven't read them yet.

Here's my Thinger!

:) Wendi

Cathy said...

I've felt the same way about some of the books I finally get around to reading.

Sandy Nawrot said...

I have the Harry Potter books, and the Twilight Series as well, and have read them all but the last Twilight book (can't take too much of that at once!). I loved the HP books...I've actually read them twice all the way through. The Twilight series? Well, it is a distraction to the heavier material I read, but it doesn't hold a candle to HP. Based on the way the serious literary community feels about both series, sometimes I think I shouldn't be so eager to admit I have the books! And yes I do have Wuthering Heights, and it tops them all!