Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tuesday Thingers!


Today's Question: Favorite Authors. Who do you have named in your LT account as favorite authors? Why did you choose them? How many people share your choices? Can you share a picture of one of them?


The authors I have listed on LT as favorites are Jeffery Deaver, John Sandford, Stuart Woods and Diana Gabaldon. I haven't used this feature too much, so many of my favorites aren't listed.

The first 3 authors are ones whose series I follow faithfully. I read so many series that there are times I get WAY behind. These authors book's are always at the top of my list when a new book comes out though.

Diana Gabaldon, pictured, is my favorite author. I have read the entire Outlander series multiple times, and I am anxiously waiting for the new book, An Echo in the Bone, to come out sometime next year.




1 comment:

Lenore Appelhans said...

I really tried to like Diana's books, but just couldn't get into them. Maybe I should try again someday.