Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I've Been Nominated!


Traci at Traci's Book Bag has nominated me as a brillante weblog. Thanks Traci!

Once an award is received, the rules are as follows:


1. Put the logo on your blog.

2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.

3. Nominate at least seven other blogs...hmmm, I will start with the ones that I read on a regular basis and add more later.

4. Add links to those blogs on your blog

5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

My nominees in no particular order are:

Lori's Reading Corner: I love to read The Bookpimp's blog for recommendations.

Melsy's Place: Another PBSer with great recommendations, and I love the pink background too!

love+love=marriage: I love keeping up with Jessie and Greta and they venture into motherhood.

Rhonda's Corner of the World: Yet another PBSer (do you sense a theme here?) with wonderful recommendations and a fabulous layout.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Wonderful blog! You deserve the nomination! I'm pretty new to blogging, thanks for entering my contest! I've added your blog to my list, love the layout and great reviews! Kelly