Thursday, June 19, 2008

The 5th Horseman by James Patterson


Patients at San Francisco medical Center are mysteriously dying hours before they are to be released with a clean bill of health. Lindsay and the rest of the Women's Murder Club begin their own investigation into the hospital, but the list of suspects proves to be as long as the list of patients.


I actually read this one before I read 4th of July, but decided to blog about them in order. I enjoyed this book, but once again liked the comfort and quickness of it, not necessarily the mystery part. I have had the blah's with regards to most books I have picked up lately and hope that reading these, where my expectations aren't very high, help get me out of this slump. I am going to just keep going with the series and will be able to mark one series to finish off my list. 3.5 stars

No comments: