Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Coming Soon: Product Review for CSN Stores

I am thrilled to have the opportunity to do a product review for CSN Stores.  They have everything from dining room furniture, to home decor, to kids stuff, to bookcases!  CSN Stores includes over 200 online stores, and you are sure to find exactly what you are looking for there.

I've been scouring their website, and now have to decide if it will be a bookcase for me....



or something for Claire!


Be on the lookout for my review post to see what I decided on!

4 comments:

Sandy Nawrot said...

I did a promotion with CSN last fall and ended up with an office chair for my son's desk. It was very good quality, and fast shipping. I was quite pleased with their service, and the prices were reasonable! The hardest part is figuring out what to get.

Zibilee said...

I think I am going to be doing a giveaway for something from the CSN websites as well. All their stuff looks wonderful, so I am sort of excited to be able to give something away! I look forward to checking out your review!

Becky W. said...

I'm so jealous! I'd go with the bookcase! You have plenty of time and excuses to buy stuff for Claire, but when will you take the time to buy yourself a treat?

bermudaonion said...

How exciting! I hope you enjoy whatever you get!