Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Non-Fiction Five Challenge - Completed




I read a lot of non-fiction so this challenge was fairly easy and very enjoyable.

Here are the challenge rules again with the books I read and links to my reviews.

Trish of Trish's Reading Nook is hosting the Non-Fiction Five Challenge. My non-fiction category in my 999 Challenge is over half completed, so I decided to sign up for this one as well!


The Rules:
1. Read 5 non-fiction books during the months of May - September, 2009 (please link your reviews on Mister Linky each month; Mister Linky can be found each month on this blog)
2. Read at least one non-fiction book that is different from your other choices (i.e.: 4 memoirs and 1 self-help)


My Choices:
1. A Final Arc of Sky: A Memoir of Critical Care by Jennifer Culkin (review)
2. Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking by Malcolm Gladwell (review), audio
3. Outcasts United: A Refugee Team, an American Town by Warren St. John (review)
4. Perfection: A Memoir of Betrayal and Renewal by Julie Metz (review coming soon)
5. Lost Boy by Brent Jeffs (review)

5 comments:

Kerri said...

Congratulations on finishing the challenge! I'm on book 3 right now.

Sandy Nawrot said...

I didn't sign up for this one, but I probably should have. Doesn't it feel great to mark another one off the list???

Jeane said...

Congrats on finishing! I had fun with this challenge, too. It's the first one I ever did.

Ceri said...

Congrats on finishing the challenge :-) I love it when people read lots of non-fiction as well as fiction.

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Congrats Melissa..Feels good huh?