I read a lot of non-fiction so this challenge was fairly easy and very enjoyable.
Here are the challenge rules again with the books I read and links to my reviews.
Trish of Trish's Reading Nook is hosting the Non-Fiction Five Challenge. My non-fiction category in my 999 Challenge is over half completed, so I decided to sign up for this one as well!
1. Read 5 non-fiction books during the months of May - September, 2009 (please link your reviews on Mister Linky each month; Mister Linky can be found each month on this blog)
2. Read at least one non-fiction book that is different from your other choices (i.e.: 4 memoirs and 1 self-help)
1. A Final Arc of Sky: A Memoir of Critical Care by Jennifer Culkin (review)
2. Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking by Malcolm Gladwell (review), audio
3. Outcasts United: A Refugee Team, an American Town by Warren St. John (review)
4. Perfection: A Memoir of Betrayal and Renewal by Julie Metz (review coming soon)
5. Lost Boy by Brent Jeffs (review)