Saturday, February 21, 2009

This Week in Books...


My book pile on my kitchen counter grew a lot this week! I'm going to need another bookshelf before long.

Saturday:
--Run for Your Life by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge from Paperback Swap
--Mermaid in a Bowl of Tears by Cindy Brandner from Paperback Swap
--Cruel Intent by J. A. Jance from Paperback Swap

Thursday:
--The Four Corners of the Sky by Michael Malone from Sourcebooks

Friday:
--Malice in Miniature: A Miniature Mystery by Margaret Grace from the author, by way of Lori's Reading Corner
--Julia's Chocolates by Cathy Lamb from Paperback Swap

What books made it to you this week?

5 comments:

Kelly said...

*sigh...no books for me......;o( But its probably a good thing, I'm only about 49 books behind....

But still, *sigh,sniff, a little tear trickles down......

bermudaonion said...

You had a good week! I enjoyed Run For Your Life - hope you do too.

Vasilly said...

The only book I read on your list was Julia's Chocolates. I really enjoyed it.

I received a ton of books this week, hopefully I'll find the time to write a post.

Hope you're having a good weekend.

Camille Minichino said...

I got a windfall also -- Elizabeth Stout's "Olive Kittredge," Steven Johnson's "Invention of Air," and Tyson's "Pluto Files."
I'm reading PD James new one, "The Private Patient" and loving it.

Camille/Margaret Grace
"Malice in Miniature"
htttp://www.dollhousemysteries.com

Melissa said...

bookfool: I wish I was only 49 books behind!!

bermudaonion: I hope to get to it soon.

N Vasillis: I've heard really good things about Julia's Chocolates.

Camille: I have never read PD James before. Maybe I should start!