I was tagged by Sandy at You've GOTTA Read This quite some time ago, and I finally have time to get this posted!
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. List 6 things that make you happy
3. Post the rules and tag six more people. I'm going to skip this step and just extend the invitation to anyone who is reading this
4. Let your tagger know when you have completed your mission
6 things that make me happy:
2. Warmth. This could be sunshine or a heavy blanket. I hate being cold!
3. My books. I love being surrounded by them. You can see a couple of my bookshelves here.
4. My boys. No human kids for me right now, but I do love my furry kids.
5. Bread. I know there is a saying that man can not live on bread alone, but I could. Honestly.
6. Email. People say email is impersonal, and it can be, but I am terrible about keeping in touch by phone. Email is the only thing that keeps me in touch with some friends.