Monday, February 23, 2009

Tagged!


I was tagged by Sandy at You've GOTTA Read This quite some time ago, and I finally have time to get this posted!


Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. List 6 things that make you happy
3. Post the rules and tag six more people. I'm going to skip this step and just extend the invitation to anyone who is reading this
4. Let your tagger know when you have completed your mission

6 things that make me happy:

1. My family. I have a great family, including my in-laws. And, I have a brand new niece.

2. Warmth. This could be sunshine or a heavy blanket. I hate being cold!

3. My books. I love being surrounded by them. You can see a couple of my bookshelves here.

4. My boys. No human kids for me right now, but I do love my furry kids.


5. Bread. I know there is a saying that man can not live on bread alone, but I could. Honestly.
6. Email. People say email is impersonal, and it can be, but I am terrible about keeping in touch by phone. Email is the only thing that keeps me in touch with some friends.

4 comments:

Sandy Nawrot said...

Bravo Melissa! Thanks for humoring me and playing along. I love this meme because you do really get to know your fellow bloggers. Your niece is ADORABLE as well as your puppies.

Dawn @ sheIsTooFondOfBooks said...

Your niece is a cutie ... and your furry boys are, too!

I'm with you on the blanket/sunshine.

Dawn
She is Too Fond of Books

Mimi said...

I could live on bread too!
And, lovely niece!

Julie said...

Love your beautiful furry kids, I have 4 of my own! I also love your bookshelves, they look alot like mine! Bookshelves surrounded by piles of books because you've run out of room:)