I really love challenges with categories so I couldn't pass this one up. It is hosted this year by Beth and there is a separate challenge blog with all the guidelines.
1. A book with a food in the title:
2. A book with a body of water in the title: The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan
3. A book with a title (queen, president) in the title: The Red Quenn by Philippa Gregory
4. A book with a plant in the title: Waiting for Daisy by Peggy Orenstein
5. A book with a place name (city, country) in the title: A Gift from Brittany by Marjorie Price
6. A book with a music term in the title: