Monday, November 23, 2009

2010 Reading From My Shelves Project


Like a lot of other bloggers this time of year means signing up for next years challenges. So, I will just apologize ahead of time for all the challenge posts as I like for each challenge to have its own space...

Diane at Bibliophile by the Sea is hosting this challenge. The goal of this challenge is to read books from your shelves and then pass them on. This could mean donating them, swapping them or anything else you can think of to get them out of your house. Since I usually don't re-read getting rid of books isn't an issue for me, but reading books from my shelves sometimes can be. Hopefully this challenge will help.

My goal is that 60 of the books I read in 2010 come from my shelves.

The Rules:
-grab the button
-decide how many books you want to read from your shelves (minimum of 20 - no maximum)
-find a new home for the books once you read them
-post the titles and the authors of books you've read and passed on
-project runs from January 1, 2010 through December 31, 2010
-crossover challenge books are allowed


1. Kisser by Stuart Woods
2. Never Tell a Lie by Hallie Ephron
3. Avenging Angels by Mary Stanton
4. Bright Light, Big Ass by Jen Lancaster
5. Lucid Intervals by Stuart Woods
6. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins





3 comments:

Sandy Nawrot said...

I like the sound of this one. I haven't started to think about posting my challenges yet, but when I do, I think I'll add this one!

Marie Cloutier said...

good luck with the challenge- sounds like a very worthy goal! :-)

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Thanks so much for joining in on this challenge and have fun :)